The CSDA credential is intended for graduating software engineers and entry-level software professionals and serves to bridge the gap between your educational experience and real-world work requirements. The CSDA is the first step towards becoming a Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP).
Sponsoring Organization: IEEE
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- Development and Transition of the SEI Software Assurance Curriculum Journal Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article