The CSDA credential is intended for graduating software engineers and entry-level software professionals and serves to bridge the gap between your educational experience and real-world work requirements. The CSDA is the first step towards becoming a Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP).
Sponsoring Organization: IEEE
- Development and Transition of the SEI Software Assurance Curriculum Journal Article
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Advances in the Acquisition of Secure Systems Based on Open Architectures Journal Article
- Software productivity progress during the first decade of the 21st Century: Quantifying productivity Journal Article