The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security (CCIE Security) program recognizes individuals who have the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and support extensive Cisco Network Security Solutions using the latest industry best practices and technologies.
Sponsoring Organization: Cisco Systems
- Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar
- Compliant but not Secure: Why PCI-Certified Companies Are Being Breached Journal Article
- Systems Engineering Challenges for Integrating Software Assurance into Defense Systems Throughout the System Acquisition Lifecycle CSIAC Webinar
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article