The Cisco IOS Security Specialist certification recognizes security professionals who can demonstrate the hands-on knowledge and skills that are required to secure networks. Knowledge and skills include using Cisco IOS Security features for switch and router security as well as the widely deployed Cisco security appliances. Cisco IOS Security Specialists are able to secure the network environment and provide security services that are based on Cisco IOS Software, such as zone-based policy firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, user-based firewall, secure tunnels using IPsec VPN technology – including PKI, VTI and DVTI, Group Encrypted Transport VPN, and DMVPN – and advanced switch security features.
Sponsoring Organization: Cisco Systems
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article
- Under Pressure, Western Tech Firms Bow to Russian Demands to Share Cyber Secrets Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- The Internet Wants YOU: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 4: October 23-27 Information Page
- Cyber Security… the Virtual Frontier Journal Article