The CASP certification is an international, vendor-neutral exam that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines. The exam covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- Common Workplace Pitfalls – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast
- Blockchain: Overhyped Buzzword or Real-deal Enterprise Solution? Digest Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- Defending Against Cyberwar: How the Cybersecurity Elite Are Working to Prevent a Digital Apocalypse Digest Article