The CompTIA Cloud Essentials specialty certification demonstrates that an individual knows what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud. The CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam covers: characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective, business value of cloud computing, technical perspective/cloud types, steps to successful adoption, impact and changes on IT service management, and risks and consequences.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- Tech Views Journal Article
- Automating Cloud Security Authorizations Journal Article
- Cloud Nine, Are we there yet? Journal Article
- One Side Now: The Need to Adopt a Business Systems Approach to Cloud Security Journal Article
- UnifyID’s Ingenious User Authentication Platform Wins Innovation Sandbox Contest Digest Article