The CompTIA Cloud Essentials specialty certification demonstrates that an individual knows what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud. The CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam covers: characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective, business value of cloud computing, technical perspective/cloud types, steps to successful adoption, impact and changes on IT service management, and risks and consequences.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- CoinMiner Campaigns Move to the Cloud via Docker, Kubernetes Digest Article
- Cloud Infrastructure Deployment Video Podcast
- Performing a Technical Inquiry Video Podcast