CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI is a high-stakes, vendor-neutral certification that validates the fundamental knowledge and skills required of junior Linux administrators.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- Security Vulnerability Puts Linux Kernel at Risk Digest Article
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- Towards a High-Resolution, Implantable Neural Interface Digest Article
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article
- Experts Say Automated Accounts Sharing Fake News Ahead of French Election Digest Article