The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a qualified networking professional, competent in network technologies, installation and configuration, media and topologies, management and security. It is a technical prerequisite for many IT technician positions and is also recognized by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- Cybersecurity for Energy Systems CSIAC Webinar
- Army Initiates New Network Modernization Plan to Enhance Cyber Capabilities Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article