The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a qualified networking professional, competent in network technologies, installation and configuration, media and topologies, management and security. It is a technical prerequisite for many IT technician positions and is also recognized by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- Anonymity: Cybersecurity’s Double-edged Sword Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- The Internet Wants YOU: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 4: October 23-27 Information Page
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- Army Initiates New Network Modernization Plan to Enhance Cyber Capabilities Digest Article