CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates competency in: network security, compliance and operational security, threats and vulnerabilities, application, data and host security, access control and identity management, and cryptography.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- DOD Tests and Deploys Upgraded JRSS Digest Article
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- Data Privacy Day – Fostering a Culture of Privacy Awareness at Work Information Page