The SMSP certification designates professionals with demonstrated knowledge of the technical composition of social networking platforms and skills to effectively mitigate risks in order to safeguard organizations’ critical information from social media hackers.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article
- Social Engineering – Don’t be Fooled! Video Podcast
- Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar
- The Internet Wants YOU: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 4: October 23-27 Information Page
- First Evidence That Social Bots Play a Major Role in Spreading Fake News Digest Article