The SMSP certification designates professionals with demonstrated knowledge of the technical composition of social networking platforms and skills to effectively mitigate risks in order to safeguard organizations’ critical information from social media hackers.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- Social Engineering – Don’t be Fooled! Video Podcast
- A Faster Method for Bot Detection on Social Networks That Eliminates The Need For Expensive Algorithms CSIAC Webinar
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- First Evidence That Social Bots Play a Major Role in Spreading Fake News Digest Article
- Cyber Security… the Virtual Frontier Journal Article