The SMSP certification designates professionals with demonstrated knowledge of the technical composition of social networking platforms and skills to effectively mitigate risks in order to safeguard organizations’ critical information from social media hackers.
Sponsoring Organization: CompTIA
- Social Engineering – Don’t be Fooled! Video Podcast
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article
- The Internet Wants YOU: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 4: October 23-27 Information Page
- Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar
- A Faster Method for Bot Detection on Social Networks That Eliminates The Need For Expensive Algorithms CSIAC Webinar