The FA57 is an officer with operational experience who understands military operations and training. FA57s are experts in modeling, simulation and Army Battle Command Systems and facilitate the training and operational environment for commanders to conduct first class mission planning and mission rehearsal exercises. During the “reset / train” as well as the “ready” phases of the ARFORGEN cycle, the FA57 is utilized as a trainer in support of mission preparation and Mission Rehearsal Exercises (MRE/MRX). In the “available” phase of the ARFORGEN cycle, the FA57 not only serves as a trainer, but performs as the Battle Command Officer (BCO) or Knowledge Management Officer (KMO) translating information into knowledge. Based on the Commander’s Critical Information Requirements (CCIR) the FA57 brings the most critical information forward to the commander as knowledge to facilitate decision making.
Sponsoring Organization: U.S. Army
- Mobile Application Sign-On For Public Safety And Public Responders Reference Document
- For the US Army, ‘Cyber War’ Is Quickly Becoming Just ‘War’ Digest Article
- Governments and Nation States are now Officially Training for Cyberwarfare: An Inside Look Digest Article
- DISA Cyber Program Focuses on Operational Risk Digest Article
- Cyber Science and Technology at the Army Research Laboratory Journal Article