This report discusses the state-of-the-art, as well as recent advances in the use of data mining techniques as applied to software process and product information. This report includes: a discussion on data mining techniques and how they can be used to analyze software engineering data; a bibliography on data mining with special emphasis on data mining of software engineering information; a survey of the data mining tools that are available to software engineering practitioners; and a listing of web resources for data mining information.
- Securing Systems through Software Reliability Engineering Journal Article
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article