This report summarizes basic interoperability principles and the different approaches that researchers have taken to provide Software Interoperability. In addition to surveying these methodologies, the report concludes with an outlook on the future of Software Interoperability and a novel means of integrating applications in an industrial environment.
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar
- Software productivity progress during the first decade of the 21st Century: Quantifying productivity Journal Article