This report summarizes basic interoperability principles and the different approaches that researchers have taken to provide Software Interoperability. In addition to surveying these methodologies, the report concludes with an outlook on the future of Software Interoperability and a novel means of integrating applications in an industrial environment.
- Freeze…SCADA! Flaw Lets Hackers Peel Away Human Machine Interface Digest Article
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- Software productivity progress during the first decade of the 21st Century: Quantifying productivity Journal Article
- Researchers Build Undetectable Rootkit for Programmable Logic Controllers Digest Article
- NIST – Safer, Less Vulnerable Software Is the Goal of New NIST Computer Publication Reference Document