The objective of software assurance is to establish a basis for gaining justifiable confidence that software will consistently demonstrate one or more desirable properties. These include such properties as quality, reliability, correctness, dependability, usability, interoperability, safety, fault tolerance, and-of most interest for purposes of this document-security.
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar
- Software Assurance Measurement – Establishing a Confidence that Security is Sufficient Journal Article
- The Blockbuster Saga Continues Digest Article
- The Software Assurance State-of-the-Art Resource Journal Article
- Piloting Software Assurance Tools in the Department of Defense Journal Article