The hotel group, which operates Holiday Inn, Kimpton, and several other brands, has now released details on the broader scope of the security breach. “Approximately 1,200 IHG-branded franchise hotel locations in the Americas were affected,” a company spokesperson tells The Verge.
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- How Did Yahoo Get Breached? Employee Got Spear Phished, FBI Suggests Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- Government Hackers Caught Using Unprecedented iPhone Spy Tool Digest Article
- Google Says Its Custom Machine Learning Chips Are Often 15-30x Faster Than GPUs and CPUs Digest Article