Routers appear to be as insecure as ever, after hackers successfully compromised five popular wireless models during a contest at the DefCon 22 security conference, reporting 15 new vulnerabilities to affected vendors.
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- Hacking A $1500 ‘Smart Gun’ With $15 Magnets Digest Article
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article