The fiscal 2017 budget is a “make or break” point for cybersecurity and the federal government, said a top Department of Homeland Security official.
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Training Resources – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast