The fiscal 2017 budget is a “make or break” point for cybersecurity and the federal government, said a top Department of Homeland Security official.
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article