The growth of malware appears unstoppable. In total, some 20 million new strains were created worldwide in the third quarter of the year, at a rate of 227,747 new samples every day.
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence Just Made Guessing Your Password a Whole lot Easier Digest Article