U.S. Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz today announced two new High Performance Computing (HPC) awards to put the nation on a fast-track to next generation exascale computing, which will help to advance U.S. leadership in scientific research and promote America’s economic and national security.
- Berkeley Lab to Lead 5 Exascale Projects, Support 6 Others Digest Article
- China Making Swift, Competitive Quantum Computing Gains Digest Article
- Secretary Carter Announces DIUx Presence in Austin, Texas Digest Article
- Cray Awarded $26 Million Contract From the Department of Defense High Performance Computing Modernization Program Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Bridge the Gap Between R, HPC Communities Digest Article