Security experts discovered 440,267 new Android malware strains in the first quarter of 2015, which means that a new mobile malware strain for Android was discovered every 18 seconds.
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- GM Bot Malware Campaign Targets 94 Mobile Banking Apps Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article