If the Chinese government is in fact behind the OPM hack, it would not be their boldest alleged move in cyberspace; only the most recent.
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article