Significant legislative efforts approved by lawmakers this year, ranging from reforming information technology acquisition to strengthening the Department of Homeland Security’s role in securing federal networks from cyberattacks.
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Why Europe, Not Congress, Will Rein in Big Tech Digest Article
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- DoD Memo Starts to Cleave its Acquisition Office in Half, Reassigns Workforce Digest Article
- DoD’s Network Defense Headquarters Achieves Full Operational Capability Digest Article