Significant legislative efforts approved by lawmakers this year, ranging from reforming information technology acquisition to strengthening the Department of Homeland Security’s role in securing federal networks from cyberattacks.
- Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure Reference Document
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- Congress Explores How to Bolster IoT Cybersecurity Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article