Now NIST has incorporated these viewpoints into a second draft for Version 1.1 of its Framework. It’s done so in the interest of meeting the demands of those that use the document to stay on top of the latest digital threats. The updates NIST made in Version 1.1 of its Framework (PDF) boil down to five major revisions.
- Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.1 Reference Document
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- The Blockbuster Saga Continues Digest Article