Now NIST has incorporated these viewpoints into a second draft for Version 1.1 of its Framework. It’s done so in the interest of meeting the demands of those that use the document to stay on top of the latest digital threats. The updates NIST made in Version 1.1 of its Framework (PDF) boil down to five major revisions.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- NIST Cyber Framework for Federal Agencies Coming Soon Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- The Blockbuster Saga Continues Digest Article