Small businesses may not be the prime target for a hack on the scale of the recent attack on Sony Pictures, but that doesn’t mean it can’t happen.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Hack Brief: Dangerous ‘Fireball’ Adware Infects a Quarter Billion PCs Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Air Force Issues Challenge to “Hack the Air Force” Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article