The twin dangers of high-powered password-crunching `brute force’ attack software – when combined with a lax approach to password security in many corporates – means that around 50 percent of US corporate passwords can now be cracked in a matter of minutes.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Account Security – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Proposed NIST Password Guidelines Soften Length, Complexity Focus Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article