The twin dangers of high-powered password-crunching `brute force’ attack software – when combined with a lax approach to password security in many corporates – means that around 50 percent of US corporate passwords can now be cracked in a matter of minutes.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Proposed NIST Password Guidelines Soften Length, Complexity Focus Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article
- IBM and Ponemon Study Reveals Organizations Remain Unprepared to Respond to Cyberattacks Digest Article