The White House has released its yearlyassessment of agency compliance with the governmentwide cyber law known as the Federal Information Security Management Act.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- CYBERSECURITY: Actions Needed to Strengthen U.S. Capabilities Digest Article
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article