Six senators have sent President Obama a letter urging him to make cybersecurity a priority at this weekend’s G20 Summit in China.
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Elon Musk and AI Experts Urge U.N. to Ban Artificial Intelligence in Weapons Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- SWIFT Warns Banks on Cyber Heists as Hack Sophistication Grows Digest Article