Dr. Web researchers have discovered over 60 Trojanized game apps being offered on Google Play through more than 30 different game developer accounts.
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- In Android P, Google is Fixing Flaw That Let Apps Secretly Track Users for Years Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Google and Microsoft Reveal New Spectre Attack Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article