The email addresses and passwords pertaining to a total of 68,648,009 Dropbox accounts have been compromised following a data breach in 2012.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Account Security – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article