Eighty-one percent of health care executives say that their organizations have been compromised by at least one malware, botnet, or other cyber-attack during the past two years, and only half feel that they are adequately prepared in preventing attacks, according to KPMG.
- IBM and Ponemon Study Reveals Organizations Remain Unprepared to Respond to Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- CryptoLocker: Surviving a Ransomware Attack CSIAC Webinar