Four out of five initial coin offerings (ICOs) that have taken place in the last year have been classified as scams, according to a recent study by Satis Group, an ICO advisory firm. ICOs have been the rage of the cryptocurrency world because they allow companies to raise money for various ventures by issuing cryptocurrency tokens that users could buy and later trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Took 50M Facebook Users’ Data – And Both Companies Owe Answers Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article