Interpol and European Cybercrime Centre (EC3) strike back at BlackShades Remote Access Trojan propagators in 10 countries in coordinated action.
- The Need for Urgent Collective Action to Keep People Safe Online: Lessons From Last Week’s Cyberattack Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- CyberX Discovers Operation BugDrop: A Large-Scale Cyber-Reconnaissance Operation Targeting Ukrainian Organizations Digest Article