A rise in cyber attacks against doctors and hospitals is costing the U.S. healthcare system $6 billion a year as organized criminals who once targeted retailers and financial firms increasingly go after medical records.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- Deloitte Hit by Cyber-attack Revealing Clients’ Secret Emails Digest Article
- ThyssenKrupp Secrets Stolen in ‘Massive’ Cyber Attack Digest Article