Security researchers found a security flaw in Debuggerd, the debugging component integrated in Android operating system, which could be combined with other bugs to achieve arbitrary code execution on the device.
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article