There’s a new round of Stagefright vulnerabilities that allows attackers to execute malicious code on more than one billion phones running ancient as well as much more recent versions of Google’s Android operating system.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- New SamSam Variant Requires Special Password Before Infection Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article