There’s a new round of Stagefright vulnerabilities that allows attackers to execute malicious code on more than one billion phones running ancient as well as much more recent versions of Google’s Android operating system.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- This Hack Can Silently Break Into 1 Billion Android App Accounts Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article