China is consolidating its ability to censor the Internet by drafting rules requiring businesses that serve domestic Internet users to register their Web addresses inside the country, a move seen as targeting Chinese companies but that has raised concerns among foreign businesses.
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article
- New Fears Over Chinese Espionage Grip Washington Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast