China is consolidating its ability to censor the Internet by drafting rules requiring businesses that serve domestic Internet users to register their Web addresses inside the country, a move seen as targeting Chinese companies but that has raised concerns among foreign businesses.
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Microsoft, Intel, Others Oppose China’s Plans to Get Access to Source Code Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article