Commercial devices capable of encrypting information in unbreakable codes exist today, thanks to recent quantum optics advances, especially the generation of photon pairs—tiny entangled particles of light.
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article
- Scientists Achieve Direct Counterfactual Quantum Communication For The First Time Digest Article