Commercial devices capable of encrypting information in unbreakable codes exist today, thanks to recent quantum optics advances, especially the generation of photon pairs—tiny entangled particles of light.
- Scientists Achieve Direct Counterfactual Quantum Communication For The First Time Digest Article
- Quantum Computing Demands a Whole New Kind of Programmer Digest Article
- When Apps Secretly Team Up to Steal Your Data Digest Article
- High-Dimensional Quantum Cloning and Applications to Quantum Hacking Digest Article
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article