U.S. Navy is developing the Resilient Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Security (RHIMES) system, a cyber protection system designed to make its shipboard mechanical and electrical control systems resilient to cyber attacks.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- IBM and Ponemon Study Reveals Organizations Remain Unprepared to Respond to Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Navy Says Personal Data of Over 134,000 Sailors Was Hacked Digest Article
- Cyber Supply Chain Reference Document
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article