U.S. Navy is developing the Resilient Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Security (RHIMES) system, a cyber protection system designed to make its shipboard mechanical and electrical control systems resilient to cyber attacks.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Navy Plans to Spend $100 Million on Cyber Through New Other Transaction Authority Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- ‘Sea Hunter’, a Drone Ship with no Crew, Just Joined the U.S. Navy Fleet Digest Article
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article