U.S. Navy is developing the Resilient Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Security (RHIMES) system, a cyber protection system designed to make its shipboard mechanical and electrical control systems resilient to cyber attacks.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Navy Plans to Spend $100 Million on Cyber Through New Other Transaction Authority Digest Article
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article
- The Next Big Cyber-Attack Vector: APIs Digest Article