The Krebs DDoS attacks have proven that the IoT landscape is a fertile ground that can breed huge botnets capable of launching massive DDoS assaults. As such, it should be no surprise that malware authors are now focusing their efforts on this sector and putting out new threats in the hopes of building the next Mirai botnet.
- Windows Bug Used to Spread Stuxnet Remains World’s Most Exploited Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Mirai and Hajime Locked Into IoT Botnet Battle Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article