The Krebs DDoS attacks have proven that the IoT landscape is a fertile ground that can breed huge botnets capable of launching massive DDoS assaults. As such, it should be no surprise that malware authors are now focusing their efforts on this sector and putting out new threats in the hopes of building the next Mirai botnet.
- Cyber Threat Landscape: What can you do to mitigate the risks? CSIAC Webinar
- Massive DDoS Attacks Launched by a Botnet Digest Article
- Windows Bug Used to Spread Stuxnet Remains World’s Most Exploited Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- LDAP Attack Vector Makes Terabit-Scale DDoS Attacks Possible Digest Article