The Information Computing and Technology sector uses a large chunk of the Earth’s energy. The European ParaDIME project has been working to reduce the energy consumption of data centers.
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Cybersecurity for Energy Systems CSIAC Webinar
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article