Image recognition technology may be sophisticated, but it is also easily duped. Researchers have fooled algorithms into confusing two skiers for a dog, a baseball for espresso, and a turtle for a rifle. But a new method of deceiving the machines is simple and far-reaching, involving just a humble sticker.
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- How Machine Learning is Helping Neuroscientists Crack Our Neural Code Digest Article
- Securing Tomorrow’s Information Through Post-Quantum Cryptography Digest Article
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article