The problem started with a fire that authorities said was part of a suicide plot by an FAA contractor. Beyond canceling thousands of flights over the weekend and raising troubling questions about the security of these facilities, the incident calls into question the efficacy of an air traffic system that manages 87,000 flights daily and won’t fully recover for another two weeks.
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page
- This Japanese AI Security Camera Shows the Future of Surveillance Will be Automated Digest Article