As an ever increasing number of mobile carriers around the world switches to from using GSM/UMTS networks to Long-Term Evolution (LTE 4G) ones, both carriers and users are facing a number of dangers.
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- Mobile Subscriber Identity Numbers Can Be Exposed Over Wi-Fi Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article