Today, President Obama authorized a number of actions in response to the Russian government’s aggressive harassment of U.S. officials and cyber operations aimed at the U.S. election in 2016.
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article
- White House Orders Intelligence Report of Election Cyberattacks Digest Article
- U.S. Investigating Potential Covert Russian Plan to Disrupt November Elections Digest Article