Today, President Obama authorized a number of actions in response to the Russian government’s aggressive harassment of U.S. officials and cyber operations aimed at the U.S. election in 2016.
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Dutch Spies Watched as Russians Hacked US Democrats: Report Digest Article
- Pro-Gun Russian Bots Flood Twitter After Parkland Shooting Digest Article
- Russia Has Figured Out How to Jam U.S. Drones in Syria, Officials Say Digest Article