Exploit mitigation techniques available in Internet Explorer keep the browser strong in face of memory exploits, but attacks could be carried out through the script interpreter engine.
- Root cause analysis of the latest Internet Explorer zero day – CVE-2018-8174 Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- The Next Big Cyber-Attack Vector: APIs Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article