Exploit mitigation techniques available in Internet Explorer keep the browser strong in face of memory exploits, but attacks could be carried out through the script interpreter engine.
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- Two New EDGE Exploits Integrated Into Sundown Exploit Kit Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article