Exploit mitigation techniques available in Internet Explorer keep the browser strong in face of memory exploits, but attacks could be carried out through the script interpreter engine.
- Two New EDGE Exploits Integrated Into Sundown Exploit Kit Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- Hadoop Servers Expose Over 5 Petabytes of Data Digest Article
- Massive DDoS Attacks Launched by a Botnet Digest Article