Recently, 32 Air Force installations and representatives from Headquarters Air Force took part in the two-day national Grid Security Exercise IV, or GridEx IV, to simulate a coordinated response to cyber and physical security threats to North America’s electricity grid and other critical infrastructure.
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Challenges to Critical Infrastructure Video Podcast
- Cyber Defense Tool Is an Early Warning System for Grid Attacks Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page