Westminster Bridge attacker Khalid Masood sent a WhatsApp message that cannot be accessed because it was encrypted by the popular messaging service, a top British security official said Sunday.
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article
- Anthem Data Breach Reportedly Caused by Foreign Nation Attack Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- Maersk Brings Major IT Systems Back Online After Cyber Attack Digest Article
- British Man Arrested Over Links to Hacking Washington DC’s CCTV network Digest Article