Westminster Bridge attacker Khalid Masood sent a WhatsApp message that cannot be accessed because it was encrypted by the popular messaging service, a top British security official said Sunday.
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article
- WhatsApp Photo Drug Dealer Caught by ‘Groundbreaking’ Work Digest Article
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article