Last summer, the research wing of the US military held its first Cyber Grand Challenge. The cyber contest pitted seven machine-learning projects against each other in a capture-the-flag grudge match, where the computers would try to find and patch vulnerabilities in the network and attack and steal data from others.
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- The Truth About Machine Learning In Cybersecurity: Defense Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- IBM Just Achieved a Deep Learning Breakthrough Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article