The event expands on the DoD ‘Hack the Pentagon’ bug bounty program by broadening the participation pool from U.S. citizens to include “white hat” hackers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- DOD Announces Digital Vulnerability Disclosure Policy and “Hack the Army” Kick-Off Digest Article
- Governments and Nation States are now Officially Training for Cyberwarfare: An Inside Look Digest Article
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article