A SUNY Polytechnic Institute (SUNY Poly) professor will use a grant of $1.2 million for a research and development project on next-generation computer systems.
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article
- DARPA Funds Development of New Type of Processor Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- China Builds Five Qubit Quantum Computer Sampling and Will Scale to 20 Qubits by End of This Year and Could Any Beat Regular Computer Next Year Digest Article