Of the $3 billion the Air Force Space Command spent last fiscal year on cybersecurity, not a single penny went to defending software vulnerabilities in weapons systems that Pentagon officials have said are at great risk.
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Fledgling Air Force Cybersecurity Office Stressed by CR, But Powering Through Digest Article
- DoD’s Network Defense Headquarters Achieves Full Operational Capability Digest Article
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article